Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner | Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Healthy Hacks for Optimal Energy and Productivity at Work
You are driven, start companies, chair committees, raise families, raise funds, and do your part to save the world. Thing is, you just can’t get out of bed today. Maybe after a quick nap, or two, or 3rd cup of coffee….?
Learn how you can boost your energy and keep fully engaged and motivated to achieve your work goals:
* Harness the most productive and regenerative times of the day by identifying unique high/low energy patterns.
* Get things done using focused, uninterrupted “power hours”.
* Stay fully engaged and on track with restorative break-times ideas.
* Keep fueled and prevent burnout with easy, healthy snacks.
You are invited to join me at the Hera Hub Business Acceleration Expo 2016 for a free Business Booster discussion.
- Tuesday, 1/19/16 at 11:30 AM - 12 noon, Hera Hub Sorrento Valley, 4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd., Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92121
- Wednesday, 1/20/16 at 11:30 AM - 12 noon, Hera Hub Carlsbad, 5205 Avenida Encinas, Suite A, Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Thursday, 1/21/16 at 11AM - 12 noon, Hera Hub Mission Valley, 8885 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 237, San Diego, CA 92108
For more information, please call (760) 814-8153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To your health,
Claire Stanley Bissonnette, FDN-P, CHC, AADP
Please visit my website at