Be my Special Guest at the
Business Acceleration Expo 2016
Kickstart your 2016 business planning with advice and support from Hera Hub's GURUs and expert members!
Looking for a fresh perspective and new ideas for moving your business forward in 2016? Wondering how to give your social media campaign a lift or how to grow your business development? Healthy ways to boost your energy and keep fully engaged and motivated to achieve your work goals?
Join Hera Hub members and GURUs for a day of open office hours and free workshops. I am excited to be one of 8 workshop presenters, "Healthy Hacks for Optimal Energy and Productivity at Work", and am inviting you to be my special guest and check out how amazing Hera Hub is in supporting hardworking business women like yourselves. Hera Hub is a shared, flexible work and meeting space where entrepreneurial women can create and collaborate in a professional, productive, spa-like environment. The platform provides members with connections to other business experts, access to educational workshops, and visibility within the community… thus giving them the support they need to be prosperous.
Please Register to Attend! -
Sorrento Valley Registration: herahubsorrentovalleybusinessaccelerationexpo2016.eventbrite.com
"Healthy Hacks for Optimal Energy and Productivity at Work" Workshop Session will be held:
- Tuesday, 1/19/16 at 11:30 AM - 12 noon, Hera Hub Sorrento Valley, 4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd., Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92121 (map)
- Wednesday, 1/20/16 at 11:30 AM - 12 noon, Hera Hub Carlsbad, 5205 Avenida Encinas, Suite A, Carlsbad, CA 92008 (map)
You are driven, start companies, chair committees, raise families, raise funds, and do your part to save the world. Thing is, you just can’t get out of bed today. Maybe after a quick nap, or two, or 3rd cup of coffee….?
Learn how you can boost your energy and keep fully engaged and motivated to achieve your work goals:
* Harness the most productive and regenerative times of the day by identifying unique high/low energy patterns.
* Get things done using focused, uninterrupted “power hours”.
* Stay fully engaged and on track with restorative break-times ideas.
* Keep fueled and prevent burnout with easy, healthy snacks.
For more information, please call (760) 814-8153 or email email@example.com.
I look forward to seeing you at Hera Hub Sorrento Valley and Carlsbad!
To your health,
Claire Stanley Bissonnette, FDN-P, CHC, AADP